Second Trimester

Better late than never!


Second Trimester was exactly what everyone said it would be... the easiest one of all! 

No more nausea. Fatigue was only a memory. Plus, I was finally looking as if I were actually pregnant! 



The most annoying thing that I discovered during this trimester was all of the opinions!! I don't mind most opinions, but there are definitely those certain people that you just never ever want to receive any type of advice or comment from when it has to do with anything ever at all. The mere sound of their voice saying, 'don't do this,' 'promise me you'll never do that,' or my absolute favorite 'you don't need to listen to what your doctor says, listen to me.' SHUT UP! Oops... sorry. Hormones! :)

Some of the things that I would do pre-pregnancy all of a sudden became awkward... Going to the liquor store, going out for sushi {don't worry, it was all cooked}... Not being able to take my boots off or tie my shoes all of a sudden became a chore! Thank goodness for my husband! Life-Saver!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog