Juicing Day 2

Day 2- Since I decided to go with three juices and two meals, day 2 went a little differently than day 1.
I had a small breakfast, then a morning snack juice, a lunch juice, an afternoon snack juice, and finally a healthy dinner. The Aunti-Oxi juice was my favorite of the day! I'll probably make it again at some point this week. In fact, I make make every juice that I had today again this week. I can't really complain about any of them.

Today was harder than yesterday. I wanted to eat everything I could think of! I resisted and reminded myself that dinner would be delicious... {After all, I was the one that would be cooking it ;)}


Morning Snack- Aunti Oxie:  2 cup red grapes, 2 cup blueberries, 2 cup pomegranate seeds, 4 ribs celery 

Lunch- Little green:  2 green apples, 2 kiwi, 2 rib celery

Afternoon Snack- Apple Pomegranate spice:  3 apples, 10 Strawberries, ¼ lemon, small amount of ginger {I cut about a 1" cube}


Comments

Popular posts from this blog