Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

3 fears...


**Abandonment/fear of being alone**
I've had this fear ever since I was a kid after my parents split up. I won't go into it too much, but I had a huge fear that anyone at anytime could just make the decision to stop wanting me in their life and disappear. 
This hit especially hard the year that I moved to Texas while Ronny was deployed. I went to therapy every week, twice a week sometimes, to help me to deal with this. It's still a huge fear of mine, but I've learned that if someone can write me completely out of their life that easily then they probably weren't worth my love or time to begin with. 

**Fear of drowning**
When I was 10 years old I went to a water park with a bunch of kids my age from my Aunt's Church's youth group. I went down a water slide that ended in deep water and I guess the person behind me didn't wait for the green light to go and landed straight on my shoulders. My feet hit the bottom of the pool and a life guard came and got me out.


**Being disintegrated**
I don't know where this fear came from, but it gives me anxiety just thinking about it. 
If science can one day bring people back to life after death there's still no hope once you've been disintegrated. Nobody is that good at puzzles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog