What is your dream job, and why?

What is your dream job and why?

They always say that the test of what you really want to be is to ask yourself what you would do if you were given an infinite amount of money and never had to work again what would you do...
{I would need to be single because there is no way on Earth that Ronny would let me do this...}
I would absolutely love to be an action movie stunt person!! Jumping off of buildings into dumpsters, base jumping, sky diving, you name it, I'd do it! 
I've always believed that I'm a closeted adrenaline junky. I get goosebumps just thinking about going to an amusement park. You would think that marrying a former paratrooper he'd be ok with me wanting to go skydiving, but NOPE! Maybe someday he'll cave, but not anytime soon. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog