Baby Neff is on it's way!!

A little over a month ago we made it "Facebook Official"
{so lame, I know} that Baby Neff is due to arrive in April.
Made by me on PicMonkey


We found out on July 30th when I was still almost 5 days away from the pending missed period. With my birthday being July 29th, this turned into the best birthday surprise ever!!
We wanted to wait {me until 12 weeks, Ronny until we knew the sex<-- No effing way!}, but we couldn't hold it in any longer! Plus we knew that certain friends and family members could barely contain themselves.

I have always been very "in tune" with my body. I can tell almost instantly when I'm getting sick, so it wasn't any surprise to me that I would know that I'm pregnant almost immediately. I didn't feel 'right' at work all day long and knew that something was different. I decided to take a pregnancy test just for the sake of being able to tell the doctor the next day, "No, I'm not pregnant." Even though they are said to be super accurate {and gave me my positive test result}, I do not recommend the Clear Blue digital tests with the loading bar. Geez Louise! Talk about anticipation! You have to wait for FOUR little blinking bars to load. Longest three minutes of my life!!

So now we enter into a new chapter of our lives, excited, nervous, and happy as ever. We can't wait to see what the future holds for our little family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog