Juicing extravaganza!!

So last week, Ronny and I decided to try it out for a day before we went hard core. 5 juices, no solid food. {Whole foods has amazing pre-mixed juices, by the way... I recommend the Green-Aid.}
I was fine all day long up until about 5pm when I came home from work and had nothing to do. I was immediately hungry! I did not have the usual headache that I get when it's way past time for me to eat. I attributed my hunger to boredom. Off we went to run some errands and I was back to feeling great! 



I'm gonna do it!!

One week of juicing. 5 juices a day! (Update: For the benefit of my husband, I am cutting it down to 3 juices a day with 2 meals. I'm not fun when I'm hungry.)

I feel like most people would feel intimidated by this, but I'm beyond excited! We went last night and bought our new juicer. Today I went and bought my ingredients {I found it ALL at Target}. Monday morning it begins! The hard part will be when I get to the weekend and run out of things to do. {Especially when we have been binge watching Dexter every Saturday. We're pathetic.} Our good friend gave us almost 100 different juicing recipes that she and her husband have made and I'll be sharing them each day. 


I'm not doing this for weight loss or believe that this is some sort of miracle cure for anything. I feel as if it will remind my body that I don't need all of the junk that I have been eating lately. 


HERE WE GO!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog