Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts

To my loyal followers...

So sorry I've been MIA for a little while! I've started a new job at the corporate office of Anderson's Furniture {LOVE IT!} and I have been trying to get myself and Ronny used to the new schedule. Now that we are finally in the swing of things I should be back to blowing up your Facebook feeds, Instagram, and Pinterest pages with goodies and advice.

That being said...


A few days ago I pulled out good ol' crocky! AKA. The crockpot/slow cooker. It is so convenient to just throw a bunch of stuff in there, go to work, and just whip up a few sides when you come home. 

These chicken breasts were absolutely delicious and taste even better as leftovers in a salad. 

And now away we go! 


What I used:
1 Package of Bone-in Split chicken breasts (The package that I used had three in it)
2 Tablespoons of Lawry's Garlic Salt
3 Tablespoons of McCormick Spicy Steak Seasoning (FYI... Not just for steak)
1 Tablespoon of paprika

How it all went down:

Start off by crumpling three sheets of tin foil into balls, like so...


Season chicken breasts, front and back, with garlic salt, steak seasoning, and paprika.


Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.


I love this chicken! I served it up with some squash with a little dill and olive oil and parmesan roasted potatoes.

 
I originally found this recipe on Pinterest {adapted to my liking}, check out the original recipe by No. 2 Pencil. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog