Juicing Day 6

Day 6- Hardest. Day. EVER.
We didn't have anything planned for today at all so sitting around and not being able to snack on things really made it difficult. I am not doing the same thing to myself on Day 7. Plans are already in the works!! 
Great juices again today. I wish I would have lightened up on the lime on my lunch juice though. 
Also, I think juicing is changing my taste buds a bit. All of the chicken that I have been eating through out the week has not tasted that great. It's definitely not the way I'm preparing it. So strange! 




Morning Snack- Peach Chai: 3 peaches, 10 strawberries, 1 inch cube of ginger

Lunch- Green Grape & Pear: 1 cup green grapes, 1 pear, 1 lime, 2 cucumbers

Afternoon Snack- Sunrise: 3 carrots, 1 orange, 1 beet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog