Little Victories

Happy New Year's Eve!!



2014 is almost here and that usually means having your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. bombarded with posts about how great, terrible, or what-have-you 2013 was for people. I'm not going to do that. A new year means a fresh start and I want to start it by living for now not for what happened months ago. I am going to continue to look forward to every tomorrow, but also not forgetting what yesterday taught me.

I am not one to keep a New Year's resolution. This year I'm going to try something different. This year I will try to accomplish "little victories." Each month I am going to cut something out of my life that I do not need in order to become a healthier and happier me. I'm starting off January by cutting out all sweets (cakes, cookies, candy, etc.). Another thing that I hope to accomplish this month is cleaning out our closet, a task that gives me anxiety just thinking about it. Any advice or encouragement is absolutely appreciated!! Let's see how I do this January!

I hope you all have a great New Year's Eve and New Year's Day!

Be safe and be grateful!

Comments

  1. go girl! miss you but the blog will keep me up to date xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog