Juicing Day 1

Day 1- Not going to lie... the first two juices, not so great. My third juice for the day, my snack juice, was pretty good, can't complain. Dinner was delish, but dessert was my favorite!






Breakfast- Citrus X3
3 oranges, 2 small or 1 large grapefruit, 1⁄2 lemon, small sprig Rosemary

Lunch- Cancun
3 leaves kale, 1 handful of spinach, 1 cucumber, 1 lime, small handful mint {from our balcony herb garden}, 1⁄2 jalapeno, 3 ribs celery

Snack- Australia Gold
1⁄2 pineapple, 1 yellow pepper, 1/2 lemon, small piece ginger

Dinner- Carrot Spinach Apple
2 carrots, 2 handful spinach, 3 apples

Dessert- Olympic Athlete
1 small beet, 2 carrots, 2 rib celery, 1⁄2 lemon, 1 orange, 1 handful basil {from our balcony herb garden}, 1⁄2 cucumber

One of the recipes I have called for an entire lemon. Through trial and error I decided that it was WAY too lemony so I cut them down to halves.

Something I underestimated was the time and effort it takes to prep and clean up... I cleaned my juicer after each time because I was afraid of the flavors all mixing together. {Not exactly sure if this is something that can actually happen, but I didn't want to take any chances or waste anything if it did.}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog