Glow skin, glow!

I decided to try a DIY facial the other day.

Here's what I put together:


1 egg white
1 tsp brown sugar
3 tsp white sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Mix all ingredients
Apply to face
Let dry (I left mine on for about 30 minutes)
Wipe off with a warm washcloth


Egg whites are great for their anti-aging benefits as well as shrinking pores. White sugar is great for exfoliating while brown sugar is incredible for moisturizing. Vanilla is full of vitamin B and antioxidants, and also an anti-inflammatory.
The benefit of brown sugar is 100% why I was drawn to this scrub. I normally have very dry skin. Even with excessive moisturizing and other store bought peels, I can never get rid of those gross little skin flakes. Not only is my skin clear of dead, dry skin flakes, I feel as if it is glowing with this mask more than any other purchased product has. I will definitely be using this again!
Try it out for yourself. Let me know if you liked it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog