Discovery: Soy Vay- Veri Veri Teriyaki

Happy Tuesday!!

I made a new discovery at Target the other day and just had to share it with you all.
Saturday during my normal shopping trip, I found myself in the Asian food section. As I was reaching for my regular Market Pantry teriyaki sauce I happened to stumble upon a little bottle that looked entirely different from all of the others. My new found friend is a teriyaki sauce and marinade called Veri Veri Teriyaki by Soy Vay. Soy Vay uses no preservatives and no additives yet still has an amazing flair for the Asian flavor while keeping Kosher. If you know me at all, you know that I am a sucker for packaging. The look of a product completely does it for me! I then pick up the bottle and start reading. The tiny bit of literary wit was the sauce on top for me! Keep doing what you're doing Soy Vay!!



A few nights ago I cooked up some pork chops (I'm such a rebel to have used the Kosher sauce on pork, I know) and used it as a marinade. Ronny's reaction was "Holy sh!t, babe!" Which translates to, "This is delicious, Jenny. Please make it again!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog